West Central Edmonton
Fax:1 587 315 0202
Our staff will gladly book your first appointment with Dr. Eric Muradov
Our clinic is located in West Central Edmonton in a business condo complex.
Your first visit with Dr. Muradov
Initial naturopathic consultation with Dr. Muradov is 30-60 minutes
- Blood work, Hormone testing or Food sensitivity testing may be used to aid in your treatment.
- Testing costs are in-addition to consultation costs at our Naturopath clinic.
- You will be given a treatment plan typically consisting of vitamins, herbs and dietary changes.
- Follow up visits are typically 4 to 12 weeks after the initial Naturopathic consultation.
- For insurance claims, Dr. Muradov is registered as Naturopath 1684 in Edmonton, Alberta.
At TruMed we've really streamlined the Naturopathic approach to health.
Instead of playing the guessing game our Naturopaths use focused testing to get to the root of your issues.
Dr. Muradov, Dr. Tran and Dr. Deol use Blood, Urine, Saliva and Stool testing primarily as part of their Naturopathic practices for Hormones, Thyroid, Gut health, and Nutrient status.
Our testing approach is very much in line with Functional Medicine.
Whereas Dr. Sumar focuses more so on Electrodermal testing to find things that the other methodologies simply can't such as Oxalates and Histamine.
With regards to treatment, because testing allows us to pinpoint issues in your health our Naturopathic doctors can give similarly precise recommendations to rebalance your physiology.
Our recommendations tend to be exactly dosed nutritional supplements and standardized herbal medicines usually evidence informed with rationale often coming from clinical trials.
Our goal is to get your issues under control within a few visits.
Our Naturopaths give focused treatment plans so that we can get your health under control as quickly as possible.
We usually shoot for 2-4 visit for most patients to get most of their health goals accomplished.
Of course there is individual variability but this is what our Naturopaths strive for for the majority of our Edmonton patients.
About TruMed Naturopath Clinic
Naturopath near you? Of course we are!!
More About Dr. Muradov
- Dr. Muradov did his Undergraduate training in Psychology at the University of Alberta in Edmonton.
- He completed his Naturopathic Doctorate in 2010.
- Dr. Muradov opened TruMed Clinic in late 2016.
- Late 2020 - Dr. Muradov expanded TruMed to its larger location in the Kingsway area. Bringing Edmonton Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Dr. Muradov & TruMed have a strong interest in IV Therapy and have performed IV Therapy for NHL players, Professional Athletes and Musical artists.
- TruMed is truly "Integrative" Naturopathic practice in Edmonton where we blend the best of classic Naturopathic medicine with western medicine.
Give us a shout